1. John Reeve Gallard of No. 7 Chapel Place, Ramsgate, Kent, Gent.
2. Ann Underwood of Whaddon, co. Bucks, Widow.
3. John Parrott of Stony Stratford, co. Bucks. Gent.
4. William Golby the elder of Hanger lodge in pa. Passenham, co. Northampton, Yeoman.
5. William Golby the younger of Epwell Grounds near Banbury, co. Oxon, Farmer.
6. The Rt. Hon. Edward Gordon, Lord Penrhyn, Baron Penrhyn.
Conveyance of a piece of land in Old Copse and Oundenwell Copse within the walk formerly called Hanger Walk in the Forest of Whittlewood; parcels of land awarded to William Golby the elder upon the enclosure of the allotment made under the Whittlewood Disafforesting Act, 1853 as a district common for the parish of Pottersbury with Yardley Gobion; and a piece of land similarly awarded to Mathew Wilson and subsequently purchased by William Golby the elder, all in the parish of Passenham, co. Northampton.
Total Consideration: £850.