1. Thomas Palmer Whalley, late of Ecton, co. Northampton, and now of Ipswich, co. Suffolk, Esq., a Captain in the ninth Regiment of Lancers.
2. Henry Charles Whalley of Ecton Esq., a Lieutenant in the seventieth Regiment of Foot.
3. The Rev. Joseph George Brett of Ranelagh, co. Middlesex and John William James Dawson of Charlotte St., Bloomsbury, co. Middlesex, Gent.
4. John Gurney of Towcester, co. Northampton, Merchant.
5. John Franklin of Towcester, Grocer, a trustee nominated by no. 4.
Lease and release to uses of a messuage or farmhouse together with its home close in the tenure of Thomas Chapman and closes and parcels of land called the Homefield, Barrow Close, the Meadows, Barley Croft, Pidgeon Ford, Stonepit Close, the Westfield, and Stockings Close, all in the hamlet of Denshanger in pa. Passenhem, co. Northampton.