1. The Hon. Alice Douglas Pennant of Penrhyn Castle, Bangor, co. Caernarvon, Spinster.
2. The Hon. Hilda Douglas Pennant of 9 Cromwell Place, co. London, Spinster.
3. Arthur Edmund Sandbach C.B., D.S.O. of Bryngwyn, Bwlch-y-Cibau, co. Montgomery, a General in the Royal Engineers and Ina his wife.
4. The Rt. Hon. Edward Sholto Baron Penrhyn; the Rt. Hon. Evelyn Edward Thomas Viscount Falmouth C.B.; Samuel Sandbach of Caerllo, Abergele, co. Denbigh and the Hon. John Edward Cross of The West Hall, High Legh, Knutsford, co. Chester.
5. The Hon. Violet Blanche Douglas Pennant of 9 Cromwell Place, Spinster.
6. Henry Hales Pleydell Bouverie of 1 Pall Mall East, co. London, Esq.; Algernon St. George William Rushout Rushout of Blockley, co. Worcester, Esq.
Release (nos. 1,2,3,4 and 5 to no. 6 upon payment of four sums of £6660 13s. 4d. to nos. 1,2,3 and 5) of a sum of £40,000 mentioned in the marriage settlement of George Sholto Gordon Douglas Pennant and Pamela Blanche Rushout Rushout dated 22 August 1860 (nos. 5-6 above)