Written from Liverpool, 7 Bold Place. He is anxious to assist in guiding the Working Men's Movement to a point that shall not conflict with other work. Mr Stansfeld is hopeful of results from it and would like the three of them to meet in London to have a private talk on the subject.
Mr William Burgess to Mr Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/11/33
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/11/33
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3435
- Dates of Creation20 May 1875
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'view of the Working Men's Movement'
For note on this movement which took shape in the Working Men's Association for the Repeal of the CD Acts
See letter of 22 Apr 1875 JB to HJ Wilson
Biog: Mr Stansfeld; Mr Bligh (Agent); Mr W Burgess (Agent)