Written from Summerhill Grove, Newcastle on Tyne. Votes for Mr Wilson's brother on the Council and leaves the appointment to the judgment of Wilson and Edmondson.
Mr Frederick Clark to Mr Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/11/30
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/11/30
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3410
- Dates of Creation18 May 1875
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'My vote for Federal representative this time is for your brother Mr J Wycliffe Wilson'
In a letter of 10 Feb 1873 HJ Wilson speaks of his brother having relieved him of so much business so that he (HJW) could devote himself to the League
Biog: Mr Frederick Clark; Mr John Wycliffe Wilson; Phillips