Manuscript letter requesting that Rigby send him, by omnibus, 200 copies of the 2nd edition of the meeting so that he can send them to America. Owen asks Rigby to find out where the second edition has been sent to in London. He concludes by saying the cold [weather] is most severe and he cannot hold his pen.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/8/9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/8/9
- Dates of Creation17 Feb 1855
- Physical Description1 page