Manuscript letter informing Rigby he will be travelling to London the next day. Owen says he has sent Dr [Travis] a manuscript of the his third Proclamation and if Rigby wishes to see it he should visit him. Owen asks for Lord Monteagles address to he can call on him as soon as he gets to London.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/8/40
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/8/40
- Dates of Creation30 May 1855
- Physical Description1 page