Image of the excavators hauling the Hamadab stela A back to the camp at Meroë. Album print labelled ''Great stela moved 2 kilometres by 100 men' and '1000 M14'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album X 21 1000 M14'.
Meroë site 1000: 'Great Stela moved 2 kilometres by 100 men'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/X/21
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 X.21GB 3431 M.768
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (214mm x 163mm)
- Digital Content