Image across site 890 looking north towards street 920. Possibly taken from site 893. Site 950 can be seen on the far left under excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album X25 Meroë 920 M14'.
Meroë site 920: '890, 920 Looking N.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/X/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 X.25GB 3431 M.661
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (214mm x 163mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion on the negative is slightly bubbled and flaking at the corners.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.