Image of site 1000 after excavation an altar . Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album S37, 1000 M14' and 'no negative'.
Meroë site 1000: Altar
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/X/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 X.22GB 3431 M.769
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (163mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor negative. There are large vertical scratches across the emulsion and parts of the emulsion are missing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.