Made in a case between Anne Potman, widow, plaintiff, and Henry Clerke and Henry Reeve, defendants, regarding title to part of the manor of Newhall in Sheppey, co. Kent, whereby Sir John Trevor and Robert Grymes, merchant, are to take over the trusts of the wills of the late Mathew and Reginald Small.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/9
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/637
- Dates of Creation05 Feb n.d. [temp. Charles I]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).