Admission of William ap William ap Madoc ap Llewelyn to a parcel of Crown land called Y Pant Llwyd lately held by John ?, at a rent of 5s. for a term of 40 years.
Manor of Burton - copy of court roll
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/40
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/2623
- Dates of Creation18 Jul 1531
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).