Of Sir John Trevor's lands in Wales 'extracted out of my cousin John Kenrick's account', with a list of sums allowed to Kenrick for various disbursements made on his behalf in 1625/6 including taxes for maimed soldiers and for Hope church, wages for the nurse and for Mr Crewe, sums spent on tools, repairs, household goods, garden and harvest expenses, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/153
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3251
- Dates of CreationJul 1626
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).