Including items relating to various sums disbursed in relation to property in Hope and Mold in 1628-9, a list of 'grass and afterpasture' sold in 1635 [?not in Wales], details of timber trees sold to various persons in the Princes Risborough area of Buckinghamshire in 1648 and receipts for hearth tax paid by Sir John Trevor in 1662 and 1663.
Miscellaneous Accounts and Vouchers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/217
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3314
- Dates of Creation1628-1663
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).