Copy of Sir Richard Trevor's rental with comments by him on the possible improvements to the value of his demesne lands by enclosing them into smaller parcels surrounded by sheltering hedges of willows and owlers, notes on the letting of the mills and their worth, on Castle Croft house and land and lists of ancient freehold tenants, head tenants and undertenants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/160
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3258
- Dates of CreationDec 1615
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).