'Mr Wood's receipts in money received by his coal collection & otherwise since Crewe's death', 1638-41 and disbursements made by him, 1639-41 for food, Sir John Trevor's mother's allowance, the purchase of land, and for almsmen's gowns, cushions and timber.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/184
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3281
- Dates of Creation1638-1641
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).