Sent to Sir John Trevor at Westminster on the history of the tenure of Crown lands in the lordship of Bromfield and a dispute between the tenants of the township of Chwileriog and one Lloyd who had purchased the lands there from the Crown and subsequently a dispute with David Morice, the outcome of which was that the tenants were confirmed in their rights.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/245
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3341
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1620s-1630s]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).