Including references to sums received from 'Hugh Tunnicliff the colier' and disbursements for repairing the stocks in Leeswood, for maimed soldiers and the muster master, for various works connected with the hopyard, for carriage of and repairs to a monument, 'for furbishing one rapier, one sword and two daggers', to a porter in the Bishop's court 'to stay the setting of the seats in Estyn church', and for repairs at Plas Teg.
Thomas Crewe's Accounts of Receipts and Disbursements
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-G/183
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/G/3280
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1630-37, 1639-40
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).