These items were used as evidence in an appeal to the Welsh Office by F. Bracchi against a refusal of Rhyl U.D.C. on behalf of Flintshire County Council to permit the erection of a kiosk at 27 West Parade, Rhyl, in 1960.
RHYL PLANNING APPEAL RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1531
- Dates of Creation1935-1960
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).