This collection contains letters of administration issued by the Dean of St Asaph to William Woodcock of Mold, relating to property in the parishes of Mold (Treuddyn), Hope and Wrexham; with attached will of Humphrey Standford of 'the Isle' in the County of Salop, dated 14th June 1788, relating to lands in Edgton, Brunslow, Horderley, Woolston ap Rossall, Priest Weston, Middleton and Chirbury. Dated 21st March 1805.
LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION RE: MOLD (TREUDDYN), HOPE AND WREXHAM
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/10
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/10
- Dates of Creation1788-1805
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).