Deposited on indefinite loan at Flintshire Record Office by Miss Davies and Miss Evans, executors of the late T. Owens, Esq., Bodowen, Glascoed, Abergele, via Messrs J.R. Williams, Davies & Co., Solicitors, Market Street, Abergele, on 28th October 1971.
OWENS FAMILY PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/303
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/303
- Dates of Creation1874-1928
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available at Flintshire Record Office and the National Register of Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
Usual Copyright restrictions apply.
All records deposited at Flintshire Record Office have been retained.
Accruals are not expected.