Olwen M. Richardson was born in May 1920 and lived in Mold. She was a pupil at the Mold Alun School in the 1930s. These records and photographs relate to her family and school career, and give a picture of life in Mold during the 1930s. She also collected records of events of local and national historical importance, including the death and funeral of Sir Winston Churchill in January 1965.
OLWEN M. RICHARDSON, RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1670
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1670
- Dates of Creationc1890s-c1993
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).