Mr A. Barnett was a car-hire proprietor, of London House, Leeswood. He was contracted by Flintshire County Council Public Assistance Committee to transport patients.
BARNETT, MR A., CAR-HIRE PROPRIETOR TO FLINTSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL PUBLIC ASSISTANCE COMMITTEE, RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/698
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/698
- Dates of Creation1936-1941
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited on indefinite loan, 30th July 1980.