The survey, compiled by Kevin Jones and Mike Skidmore, comprises a series of six albums of colour photographs taken during the year 2000/2001 and an album of maps and aerial photographs. The photographsrecord all building and special landscape features within Broughton civil parish. Volume 1 gives a brief synopsis of the route and Volume 7 includes notes on the origin and organisation of the project and a list of acknowledgements.
RECORDS OF MILLENIUM SURVEY OF BROUGHTON AND BRETTON
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1470
- Dates of Creation2000-2001
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 albums
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Conditions Governing Use
Application for copies of any of the photographs must be made to the depositor.