Personal data sheet, correspondence with Oxford Development Records Project,responses to aide-memoire, [1978-1984]; scripts for three lectures on the history of the King'sAfrican Rifles, [c1965?]; Brief History of the 4th (U) Bn The K.A.R. (Nairobi, The East African Standard Ltd., 1951).
Papers of Major Peter E.D. Wilson, MC
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (304) (Box 19)
- Dates of Creation1951-[c1965?], [1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description40 ff.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Major Peter E.D. Wilson, MC served with the 4th Battalion, King's African Rifles,Kenya, Somalia, Abyssinia, Ceylon, Burma and India, 1939-1946.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (304) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).