Various papers, [c1945-1984], including address card, correspondence withOxford Development Records Project; bibliography for a talk on the King'sAfrican Rifles by Shepperson; photographs of Shepperson and the 13th Battalion,1945; America through Africa and Asia byShepperson, from the Journal of American Studies(Vol. 14, No. 1, April 1980).
Papers of Professor George Shepperson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (246) (Box 16)
- Dates of Creation[c1945-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description33 ff., 1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Professor George Shepperson served with the 13th Battalion, King's AfricanRifles, Kenya, Tanganyika, Ceylon, India and Burma, 1943-1946.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (246) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).