Various papers, 1942-, comprising correspondence with Rhodes House, account of service with King'sAfrican Rifles (with especially detailed account of action in Burma), dated September 1945, with various notices, instructions,and xerox copies of The Campaign in Burma(London, HMSO, 1946), maps of Burma, 1942-1944.
Papers of Kenneth A. Moore
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (192A) (Box 11)
- Dates of Creation1942-
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description92 ff., 7 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Kenneth A. Moore served with the 71st Battalion, King's African Rifles,Kenya, Ceylon, India and Somaliland, 1942-1945.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (192A) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).