Personal data sheet, correspondence with Oxford DevelopmentRecords Project, responses to aide-memoire with transcript, [1978-1984]; exercise bookswith details of daily operations and activities, and accounts of safaris,[1950s].
Papers of Major Hugh N. Clemas
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (46) (Box 3)
- Dates of Creation[1950s], [1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description61 ff., 56 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Major Hugh N. Clemas served in the 23rd Battalion, King's African Rifles, inKenya, 1951-1954.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (46) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).