Address card, correspondence with Oxford Development Records Project, responsesto aide-memoire with transcript, [1978-1984].
Papers of Colonel St. L. Morris, OBE
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (194A) (Box 11)
- Dates of Creation[1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description25 ff.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Colonel St. L. Morris, OBE served with the 4th Regiment, King's African Rifles,Uganda, Kenya, Tanganyika and Abyssinia, 1937-1944, and in the1st Battalion, Nigerian Regiment, 1948-1951.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (194A) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).