Personal data sheet, correspondence with Oxford Development Records Project,transcript of interview, two stories, relating to Kenya and Tanganyika,[1978-1984].
Papers of Brigadier Percy W.P. Green, CBE, DSO
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (118) (Box 5)
- Dates of Creation[1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description31 ff.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Brigadier Percy W.P. Green, CBE, DSO served in the 4th Battalion, King'sAfrican Rifles, Kenya, 1954-1956 and Headquarters, East Africa Command,1957-1960.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (118) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).