Personal data sheet, correspondence with Oxford Development Records Project,responses to aide-memoire with transcript, photographs relating to service inthe King's African Rifles, [1942-1984].
Papers of Major Albert E. Swaine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1715 (265) (Box 17)
- Dates of Creation[1942-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description37 ff.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Major Albert E. Swaine served with 3/4th Battalion, King's African Rifles,Madagascar, Tanganyika, Ceylon, Burma and India, 1942-1945.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 920 (265) in Manuscript Collections in RhodesHouse Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library,1996).