John Anstey writes first as managing director of 'Europe Observed' and subsequently as editor of the 'Daily Telegraph', mainly regarding commissioning articles and poetry from Graves; Fred Grunfeld's profile of Graves, published in 1969, is also discussed.
Correspondence of John Anstey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Anstey
- Dates of Creation1962, 1969 to 1973
- Physical Description10 items; 10 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0105
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.