The correspondence mainly discusses the illustrations for 'The Penny Fiddle'; the first letter, dated 24 November 1959, bears an ink sketch of a proposed illustration.
Correspondence of Edward Ardizzone
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/ardizzone
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Ardizzone
- Dates of Creation1959 to 1960
- Physical Description5 items; 5 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0106
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.