Robert Asprey writes about his work as a military historian, his response to 'Goodbye to All That', and e.e. cummings.
Correspondence of Robert Asprey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Asprey
- Dates of Creation1958, 1974 to 1975
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0107
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.