A.P. Watt & Son, Graves's literary agents, correspond on all aspects of Graves's publishing affairs. The series includes correspondence and copy correspondence with publishers, film companies, broadcasters, the American agents Willis Kingsley Wing, and others. There are also occasional ms notes and [copy, draft or unsent?] ms letters from Graves to A.P.Watt. Later correspondence is with Beryl Graves. The series also contains a bundle of accounts c1978.
Correspondence of A.P.Watt
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/APWatt
- Dates of Creation1937 to 1985, 1997 to 1998
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
Correspondence arranged in chronological order.