Francis Astley's letters, each bearing an ms postscript from his wife Brita, discuss, inter alia, travel arrangements and the independence of Ghana where Astley works in the Department of Classics, University College.
Correspondence of Francis Astley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Astley
- Dates of Creation1956 to 1957
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0773
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.