John Aldridge's second wife, Gretl, formerly married to Norman Cameron writes occasionally to Robert and Beryl Graves, mostly about visits to Deya.
Correspondence of Gretl Aldridge
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/aldridgeg
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/AldridgeG
- Dates of Creationc1977 to 1983
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Arranged in approximate chronological order.
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0430
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
The postcard of William Graves  was originally found in the correspondence of Robert and Beryl Graves RG/J/GravesBeryl.