Marjorie (or Marge) Alston, probably first met Graves when she was married to Damian Terassa who had business in Palma. She subsequently married Dr Casco Alston and lived in New York. In New York she had contact with Ralph Jacobs, Margot Callas and Aemilia Laraçuen. Earlier letters are addressed to Robert and Beryl Graves, later ones to Beryl Graves alone.
Correspondence of Marjorie Alston
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Alston
- Dates of Creation1960 to 1991
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0101
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.