Mary Allan, a friend of Frank Prewett, comments on Graves's introduction to 'The Collected Poems of Frank Prewett'; the correspondence also contains two letters from Lusaka where Allan worked at the former Rhodes Livingstone Institute.
Correspondence of Mary Allan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Allan
- Dates of Creation1963 to 1965, 1975
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0100
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.