The series contains five letters from Aczél to Graves in Hungarian, four of which have English translations. Mentions inter alia Catherine Dalton, the Shakespeare festival and Joseph Meissner.
Correspondence of György Aczél
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Aczél
- Dates of Creation1971 to 1973
- Language of MaterialHungarian
- Physical Description8 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0445
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed in a binder containing other material pertaining to Hungary, placed here during cataloguing. The contents of the binder can be identified as WG ref CC0445.