Duffy Ayers writes to Robert and Beryl Graves about her work, about life in Great Bardfield, about wartime experiences including London air raids, and mutual acquaintances including her sister Peggy Fitzgerald, her husband Michael Rothenstein, John and Lucie Aldridge, the Flowers at Cassells, and George and Joanna Simon.
Correspondence of Duffy Ayers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Ayers
- Dates of Creation1942 to 1945
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0180
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed with the correspondence of her sister, Peggy Fitzgerald [RG/J/Fitzgerald].