Correspondence concerns Graves's Hungarian royalties, and their use to fund a literary prize in Graves's name.
Correspondence of Artisjus
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/artisjus
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Artisjus
- Dates of Creation1972 to 1977
- Physical Description4 items; 4 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0445
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed in a binder containing other material pertaining to Hungary, placed here during cataloguing. The contents of the binder can be identified as WG ref CC0445.