Tuer writes to specifiy a sketch he would like Crawhall to produce for his horn book work. Tuer attaches two rough sketches of his own. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/74
- Dates of Creation5 Jun 1893
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access