Tuer writes to discuss corrections for a volume Crawhall wishes to publish, and stresses the importance of keeping printing costs low. He also suggests a new material for binding the book, called 'Silk Morocco', and includes scraps of the fabric with the letter. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/8
- Dates of Creation16 Jun 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access