Tuer writes about payment for work Crawhall had completed. He also remarks on the blocks used for the "Thousand Cuts" book, and asks Crawhall to produce wording to be painted around Tuer's tennis courts. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/46
- Dates of Creation20 Jul 1886
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access