Tuer writes to discuss a new title page for a volume Crawhall wishes to publish. He also discusses plans to get the volume to print, and asks Crawhall to decide where the 'head and tail pieces' should be placed in the book. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/10
- Dates of Creation20 Jun 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access