Tuer writes to ask Crawhall for an 'explanatory inset' for the cover of a volume that is to be published. He also discusses the paper to be used on "Olde Ffrendes" and 'Tracts'. Includes Crawhall's notes on potential insets. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/12
- Dates of Creation4 Dec 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access