Tuer writes to acknowledge receiving, and give his opinion of, sketches from Crawhall which are suggestions for a new title page for a volume that will be published. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/9
- Dates of Creation19 Jun 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access