Tuer writes to apologise for the two dirty copies of 'Chaplets' that had been sent to Mawson, Swan and Morgan. He also includes a copy of the note which was sent to Mawson, Swan and Morgan in connection with the dirty copies. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/38
- Dates of Creation5 Nov 1883
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access