Tuer writes to suggest alterations to the title page of a book Crawhall plans to publish. He also discusses the terms under which the Leadenhall Presse will publish Crawhall's book, and make suggestions on how it should be printed. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/2
- Dates of Creation8 Jun 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access